Thursday, July 26, 2007

Get Ready for the Fall

Hey Peachtree,

Guys, I’m fired up from our study of Exodus, and God has definitely set me free from some fears I’ve had about leading our church (humanly speaking, I’m staying true to my commitment a few weeks ago to let Christ lead His church)

This Sunday, you’ll hear from my heart where we need to go this Fall. We’re going to faith-risk to see people far from God connect to Him MORE THAN WE EVER HAVE BEFORE! We have a $1 million tool in our hands (the new building) and we’re going to put all the energy of the church into leveraging that tool to reach MANY more people for Christ from now until Christmas. We have a strategic window this Fall to impact West Georgia, and we must have all hands on deck.

Also, this Sunday, you’ll see some never-before-seen photos of the new building and a great testimony of lives changed at Peachtree!

DO NOT MISS this Sunday! I can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment