Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I love Easter Sunday!

We’ve been preparing for Easter since January 1 this year, and we’re in great shape.  The body has been serving like never before, and I’m excited about this Sunday.


If you’ve received one of our postcards this week, come and check us out.


I’ve being studying spiritual warfare for about a month now in preparation for our series starting this week, and I also have to say, I’ve been practicing it as well.


I believe this series has the potential to change the way you look at your spiritual life, whether you’ve been following Jesus for years or are yet to met Him yet.


We have two identical services: 9:30 and 11:00.  We’ll be having an egg hunt for kids through fifth grade immediately after both services.


Come celebrate Jesus’ resurrection with us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment