Saturday, June 2, 2007

Blaize & April - Getting Married!

I have the privilege today of performing the wedding of a wonderful couple who is very dear to me.

Blaize Stewart was a college student at University of West Georgia when I came to West GA to plant Peachtree. Blaize and I clicked and he has been a very faithful servant and launch team member until he went to New Orleans Seminary.

There he met April Price, an awesome partner for him, who actually came to Peachtree for many months after Hurricane Katrina to see if Blaize was the guy for her. We LOVED having April at Peachtree, and were sad when they returned to New Orleans to finish school.

We had the best time meeting April’s family at the rehearsal dinner last night, and the wedding is going to be a very worshipful and meaningful time today at 2:00.

Blaize & April, congratulations, and thanks for giving me this great privilege!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for helping make the ceremony beautiful!

    ReplyDelete