Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hero of the Week: Brian & April Bolden

I just got back from an incredible time at summer camp with our 6th - 12th students. The spiritual growth and Christian community among our students this week was awesome!

I never say it often enough, but we have the most talented and committed staff of any church plant I know. This week, my heroes are Brian & April Bolden, our youth pastor and his wife. Brian & April have been at Peachtree from the beginning with a heart to reach students in West Georgia. They started with 2 youth and have grown our group to a thriving community of over 30 students. The kids' love for the Boldens is evident, as is theirs for the students.

Lives are being changed significantly as our students are being built into.
Brian & April, Christ's light and love shines through you. May your tribe increase. Thank you, Brian & April, you are my heroes!

No comments:

Post a Comment