Monday, January 14, 2008

Day 4

3:00pm here in Thailand. 3:00am Monday morning to most of you.

We've had a great day today praying for a country and for the conference. Katie and I have been privileged to help our friend prepare for conference, and I'm working alone right now to get my session down on paper.

Last night, we went to the "Sunday Walking Market" and saw tons of crafts and other things for sale by Thai people. It was a blast to see all the night life.

We ate several exotic foods including "mangoes and sticky rice", and several other things our friend would buy samples of and feed to us. My stomach is holding up well, though my lips are still burning from lunch today. I kept drinking up all the water on the table and my face was flushed.

I have a missionary heart, but not a stomach to match.

I've been having lots of time alone with the Lord, and Katie and I are both having our passion for Peachtree being a strategic sending church rekindled.

Hope all is wonderful there. Miss all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Man that sounds good to me! I hope you all know how much you are missed. everyone here is doing great though. the ones you left in charge would make you proud. love you all and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete